KOREAN VOCABULARY - ANIMALS

Do you have any pets at home? What pet is it? I love pets too. I have a cute kitty at home. My kitty always follow me whereever I go. He always around me, when I'm alone or bored he will cheer me up. He is more than a boyfriend, hehe...  I love my kitty so much. How do we say animals in Korean? It's called " Dongmul " (동물). What pet do you like most? Say it in Korean. Check this one out!

HANGEUL
PRONOUNCIATION
MEANING
고양이
goyangi
Cat
개
Gae
dog
강아지
gangaji
Little dog
원숭이
weonsungi
Monkey
호랑이
horangi
Tiger
사자
Saja
Lion
새
Sae
bird
말
mal
Horse
뱀
baem
snake
모기
Mogi
Mosquito
파리
phari
fly
쥐
Jwi
Mouse
개미
Kaemi
Ants
거미
Keomi
Spider
게
ke
turtle
고래
gorae
shark
고릴라
gorilla
gorilla
곰
Kom
Bear
기린
kirin
Giraffe
나비
Nabi
Butterfly
낙타
Naktha
camel
다람쥐
Daramjwi
Squirrel
늑대
neukdae
              wolf
닥
Dak
Cock
물고기
mulgogi
fish
 물서
Mulso
Buffalo
사슴
saseum
deer
소
So
cow
염소
Yeomso
Sheep
오리
ori
duck
코끼리
Khokkiri
elephant
토끼
thokki
rabbit
코뿔소
khoppulso
rhinoceros


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...