KOREAN VOCABULARY - CLOTHES

Today I wear casual clothes, shirt and long skirt. Ya, I like to wear casual clothes better than formal clothes. Indonesia's weather is cold today, so I wear jacket too. I'm not really into fashion but I like fashion. I like Korean fashion too. They are really stylish. How about you, guys? What are you wearing today? Can you say it in Korean? Let's try these one out!





No.
HANGEUL
PRONOUNCIATION
MEANING
1.
모자
Moja
Hat
2.
안경
Angyeong
Eyeglasses
3.
Ot
Clothe
4.
치마
Chima
Skirt
5.
바지
Baji
Trousers
6.
반바지
banbaji
Short pants
7.
시계
Sigye
Watch
8.
밸트
Baelteu
Belt
9.
구두 /신발
Gudu / sinbal
Shoes
10.
양말
Yangmal
Socks
11.
샌달
Saendal
Sandals
12.
장갑
Janggab
Gloves
13.
손수건
Sonsugeon
Handkerchief
14.
양복
Yangbok
Coat
15.
한복
Hanbok
Korean traditional clothes
16.
비옷
Biot
raincoat
17.
가방
Gabang
bag
18.
지갑
Jigab
Wallet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...