Lie To Me Korean Drama FULL EPISODE

This is one of my favourites Korean drama, Lie To Me. It is started when my friend told me about this drama, she said that the story was really good. I didn't interested at first. When I had a spare time, I searched youtube about Lie To Me Korean drama, I watched it, and I like it so much. My friend was right, this drama has a really good story. This drama makes me cried and laughed. I also like this drama OST This is Really Goodbye - M to M. It is really good sad song. The song is really touched. I always cry when listen to it, huhuhu...



Lie To Me Korean drama tells about Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) a level 5 Ministry of culture official, in her late 20's always asked "when are you going to get married?". (Just like me, wkwkkwk). Then she lies that she did get married to Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan), the president of World Hotel. The gossip about the fake marriage that made by Gong Ah Jung is widespread in the World hotel, and make Hyun Ki Joon really angry. Then Gong Ah Jong explain why she did that and beg to Hyun Ki Joon to help her pretend with the fake marriage. Their relationship is further complicated when Hyun Ki Joon's ex-fiancee Oh Yun Joo (Cho Hyun Hee) reappears in his life. 



Lie To Me Profile

Director   : Kim Su Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan
Writer     : Kim Ye Ri
Episodes : 16
Release   : May 9, 2011- June 8, 2011
Genre      : Romantic, Comedy
Casts      :  Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun HyeCho Hyun Hee, Sung Joon
                 Ryu Seung Soo, Hong Soo Hyun, Kwon Se In
Points     : I give this drama 9 points





     Yoon Eun Hye                     Kang Ji Hwan                        Sung Joon                        Cho Hyun Hee 
               as                                       as                                      as                                     as
        Gong Ah Jung                    Hyun Ki Joon                     Hyun Sang Hee                       Oh Yun Joo  
 
Watch Lie To Me Korean Drama Full Episode




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...