BIG Korean Drama Full Episode Eng Sub

During my spare time, I checked youtube. I found a cute and romantic K-drama, BIG. Watched this drama make my crying and then laugh, and then crying again. Really... I didn't like fantasy dramas, but BIG is different. Moreover the BIG OST. I still love you by Suzy Miss A really make my heart melted.


This drama tells about 18 years old Kang Gyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) had an accident, and then suddenly his soul moved to the body of 30 years old Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo). Seo Yoon Jae is a successful doctor and engaged to a Kang Gyung Joon teacher, Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung). Kang Gyung Joon has a girl friend when he stayed in America who loves him so much, Ma Ri (Suzy Miss A). She come back to Korea to find Kang Gyung Joon. And the story goes...


BIG PROFILE

Director  : Ji Byung Hun, Kim Sung Yoon
Writer    : Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran
Episodes : 16
Release  : June 4 - July 24 2012
Genre     : Romance, Comedy
Artists    : Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Shin Won Hoo, Suzy Miss A, 
Points     : I give 7 points for this drama













     Gong Yoo                          Lee Min Jung                      Shin Won Hoo                      Suzy Miss A
          as                                         as                                       as                                        as
   Seo Yoon Jae                        Gil Da Ran                      Kang Gyung Joon                      Ma Ri


Watch BIG Korean Drama Full Episode Eng Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...