PLAYFUL KISS Korean Drama Full Epsisode Eng Sub

Sometimes when I'm watching K-Drama I do not watch it until the end. I only watched a few episodes just because the storyline were so boring. But when I watch PLAYFUL KISS K-drama, I can't stop laughing and crying. Even the drama was ended, I want to watch over and over again. I really love this drama. The story is almost the same with my own lifestory, hehehe


The story is based on the Manga Mischievous Kiss, tells about Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min) a clumsy student fall in love with Baek Seung Jo the perfectsionist (Kim Hyun Joong). Unfortunately, Baek Seung Jo rejects her love and being indifferent to her. However, Oh Ha Ni never give up to get Baek Seung Jo's attention. When Oh Ha Ni's house collapses, she and her father move into his long-time friend's house. It turns out that her father's old friend is Baek Seung Jo's father. And the story goes....

PLAYFUL KISS profile

Writer     : Tada Kaoru
Director   : Hwang In Roe
Episodes : 16, Playful Kiss Special 7 episodes
Genre     : Romance, school, comedy
Casts      : Kim Hyun Joong, Jung So Min, Lee Taeng Sung, Lee Si Young, 
Published : September, 2010
Points      : I give this K-drama 10 points 










        Jung So Min                     Kim Hyun Joong               Lee Taeng Sung                     Lee Si Young
              as                                       as                                     as                                        as
        Oh Ha Ni                        Baek Seung Jo                 Bong Joon Gu                       Yoon Hae Ra


Watch Playful Kiss Full Episodes Eng Sub


A few months ago, Kim Hyun Joong was in Jogjakarta, Indonesia. Unfortunately I can't meet him, huhuhu... I was so dissapointed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...