KOREAN VOCABULARY - BODY PARTS

Yesterday I got a toothache. It feels so damn bad. I thought yesterday I ate too much chocholate so I got a toothache. I just stayed at home all day long after taking medicine. Now I already recovered from toothache and we can learn Korean again. This time we will learn about body parts in Korean language from head to toe. How to say "head" and " tooth " in Korean? Hmm... if you still didn't know about it, it's better for us to start learning Korean vocabulary about body parts (인체의명칭). Are you guys ready? Here we go...!




No.
HANGEUL
PRONOUNCIATION
MEANING
1.
머리
Meori
Head / Hair
2.
얼굴
Eolgul
Face
3.
Nun
Eyes
4.
눈썸
Nunsseom
Eyebrow
5.
속눈썹
soknunsseop
eyelash
6.
Ko
Nose
7.
Gwi
Ears
8.
Ib
Mouth
9.
입술
Ibsul
Lips
10.
Hyeo
tongue
11.
I
            Tooth
1.
Tok
             Chin
13.
콧수염
Kosseuyeom
         Mustache
14.
Mok
Neck
15.
Pal
Arm
16.
Son
Hand
17.
Bae
Stomach
18.
 / 다리
Bal / Dari
Foot
19.
발가락
balgarak
feet
20.
장딴지
Jangttanji
Leg
21.
허벅지
Heobeokji
thigh
22.
허리
Heori
Waist
23.
가슴
Gaseum
Chest
24.
근육
Geunyuk
Muscle
25.
Noe
Brain
26.
deung
back
27.
Mom
Body
28.
ppyeo
Bone
29.
유방
Yubang
Breast
30.
Phi
Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...